Neurogen brain and spine institute is a 11-storied sea-facing building, built in-view to provide utmost comfort to all the in-patients and out-patients for their smooth and successful treatment. The entire facility is made in a manner to provide easy reach and comfort to all our neurological patients. The facility is completely wheelchair friendly. NeuroGen’s facility is well-known for providing professional in-patient and outpatient rehabilitation and condition management. It provides personalized and customized exercises by canalizing each case in detail. It is located very close to seawoods grand central station (Asia’s largest upcoming railway station) in Navi-Mumbai. It has excellent road connectivity via Palm-Beach road and very close proximity to the upcoming International airport at Navi-Mumbai.
1 Reception/Front Desk
2 International Desk & Lounge
5 Operation Theaters
6 Stem Cell Laboratory
7 Rehabilitation Departments
NeuroGen’s NRRT treatment stresses on the importance of rehabilitation before and after stem cell therapy.
8 Special Consultants
1. Reception/Front Desk
- Reception/Front desk is the face of our hospital. Any person who walks in, whether a patient or his relative first comes to the front desk. From here the further directions are given or required information is provided.
- The front desk works 24hours a day, 7 days in the week. So at any point of time ,if any patient wants any details about the hospital or a doctor, etc. he will find his queries answered.
- OPD and IPD registration as well as appointment scheduling is done on front desk.
- Transportation coordination is done at front desk.
- Tests coordination of all the patients is done at front desk.
2. International Desk and Lounge
- Available at service 24hours.
- Separate relaxing area for all the international patients to provide a change from the usual patient room.
- Information on Transportation Facilities is provided here.
- Assistance on Hotel Bookings is provided.
- Our International Patient Service will help you with scheduling appointments for pre-operative investigations. The team takes care of all the arrangements.
- Provides guidance for nearby city tour if anyone is interested.
- Accommodation facility is built with a view to provide home environment to all the patients.
- At NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute (StemAsia) we offer 4 types of accommodation. Variety of bed types are made available to suit the requirements of patients keeping in mind their convenience and affordability. Bed types range from General to Executive suites as follows:-
|Room categories||Patient Amenities|
|Deluxe (Private Room)||Services
- Food is an important part of the services rendered. The menu is personally supervised by our team of nutritionists.
- It is built on 3rd floor of the building and designed with warm colors and paintings of Bollywood and Hollywood movies with an actor who suffers with a neurological disorder.
- There is a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian menu.
- The cafeteria is operative from 8am to 9pm.
- Patients or their relatives can order food to your room or can have their meal in cafeteria.
5. Operation Theatres
- At NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute, we have two state of the art operation theaters. They comprise of all the necessary equipments required for stem cell transplantation. We have a multi disciplinary team carrying out the procedures under strict aseptic conditions.
6. Stem Cell Laboratory
- At NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute, we have a GLP and GMP certified state of the art laboratory with most sophisticated equipment from the world’s best manufacturers.
- It is suitably equipped with various modern instruments to carry out the stem cell processing. We have an expert neuropathologist who carries out this procedure under completely sterile conditions.
- Bio safety cabinet, fluorescence microscope, CO2 Incubator, Cell Counter, Centrifuge Machines, Scientific Refrigerator
7. Rehabilitation Departments
- Occupational Therapy
- Neuro-psychological Intervention
- Sensory Integration
- ACDC (Autism Child Development Center)
- ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
- Neuro-pediatric Department
- Speech Therapy
- Dance & Music Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pain and Spasticity Management
- Yoga Therapy
- Electro Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury Walking track
8. Special Consultations
- Urologist (for patients suffering from bladder and bowel problems)
- Andrologist (for sexual rehabilitation)
- Cardiologist (for patients with cardiac complications)
- Anesthesiologist (for pain management)
- Psychiatrist (for tackling behavioral issues)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (for patients who have developed contractures and deformities)
- Plastic Surgeon (for pressure sore and wound management)
- Neuro Surgeon (for addressing neurological issues)
- Gastroenterologist (for addressing issues related to digestive system)
- Dermatologist (for addressing issues related to skin)
- Pediatrician (for addressing issues related to children)